2016 State Conference Registration OPEN
2016 State Extension Conference
Empowering You = Empowering Others
Registration is now open for Attendance and Hotel Accommodations for the 2016 State Extension Conference. Please register for the Conference and Hotel accommodations at this time so we are able to gather numbers for attendance. (Deadline October 14, 2016)
What information will you need prior to registering?
- TA (Travel Authorization) number, if you will be in overnight status to attend conference. (If not in travel status: N/A will be accepted.) You are able to get a TA number at this time without having all the information needed. As long as the correct information is in TA before submitting final.
Agenda: At this time there is not an Agenda for the Conference as this is still in progress.
Conference Dates: Monday, November 14, 2016 through Thursday, November 17, 2016.
Conference Location: Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, 3415 Wake Forest Rd. Raleigh, NC 27609 (Please DO NOT contact hotel for reservations)
Conference Time: (Subject to change)
- Monday November 14, 2016 Social
- Thursday November 17, 2016 Lunch Send off 1:00 p.m.
Please note these times are not set in stone.
- Monday: Dinner
- Tuesday: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Wednesday: Breakfast and Lunch
- Thursday: Breakfast and Lunch
Who should attend? County Directors, Extension Agents, Associates and Specialists are the intended participants. The conference will focus on bringing specific programmatic training and professional development opportunities to our EPA Extension employees on campus and in counties.
Who should register? NCSU, NCA&T, Campus, County and Research Station Extension employees.
Please see important dates below and information on hotel stay:
- Nov. 14, to Nov. 17, 2016: If your work location is 35 miles or more from the State Conference location you are eligible for hotel room. (Based on double occupancy)
- Roommate- (If not provided, one will be assigned for you)
- Please use link if are only registering to ATTEND the entire Conference.
- Deadline for Conference Attendance October 14, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently working on the concurrent sessions- Registration in LMS begins September 6, 2016 .
If you have questions about hotel arrangements, please contact
Laurie Edwards NCCES Administration 919-515-1370