Hotel and Conference Registration
2016 State Extension Conference
Empowering You = Empowering Others
Registration is CLOSED for Attendance and Hotel Accommodations and Sessions for the 2016 State Extension Conference.
On Monday, November 14, 2016 Please go to the Conference Registration Desk and let them know you have not registered and they will get you set up.
HOTEL ROOMS are FULL- Please check surrounding areas for hotel accommodations and reserve room on your own. Then submit on Your Travel Authorization for reimbursement.
Please register for the Conference and Hotel accommodations at this time so we are able to gather numbers for attendance. (Deadline October 14, 2016)
What information will you need prior to registering?
- TA (Travel Authorization) number, if you will be in overnight status to attend conference. (If not in travel status: N/A will be accepted.) You are able to get a TA number at this time without having all the information needed. As long as the correct information is in TA before submitting final.
Agenda: Coming Soon
Conference Dates: Monday, November 14, 2016 through Thursday, November 17, 2016.
Conference Location: Hilton North Raleigh/Midtown, 3415 Wake Forest Rd. Raleigh, NC 27609 (Please DO NOT contact hotel for reservations)
Conference Time: (Subject to change)
Monday November 14, 2016
- Conference Registration Opens at 11:00 a.m.
- Hotel Check In Opens at 3:00 p.m.
- Opening Kick Off Ceremony 4:00 p.m.
- Social 5:00 p.m.
Thursday November 17, 2016 Lunch Send off 1:00 p.m.
Please note these times are not set in stone.
- Monday: Dinner
- Tuesday: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Wednesday: Breakfast and Lunch
- Thursday: Breakfast and Lunch
Who should attend? NCSU and NCA&T Campus and Research Station Extension Faculty/Specialists and Extension Associates, County Field Faculty/Agents, County Directors, and Department Heads are the intended participants. The conference will focus on bringing specific programmatic training and professional development opportunities to our EPA Extension employees on campus and in counties.
Who should register? NCSU, NCA&T, Campus, County and Research Station Extension employees.
Please see information on hotel stay:
- If your work location is 35 miles or more from the State Conference location you are eligible for hotel room on the following dates: Monday Nov. 14, through Wednesday Nov. 16, 2016.
- Checking out Thursday Nov. 17, 2016
- Based on double occupancy.
- Roommate- (If not provided, one will be assigned for you)
- If you are ATTENDING Conference (No Hotel needed) Please use link below for Other information needed in regards to meals, Social, Awards and shirt size.
- Deadline October 14, 2016
Registration in LMS is now CLOSED
If you have questions about hotel arrangements, please contact
Laurie Edwards NCCES Administration 919-515-1370